Student Email and Office 365
Lake Brantley High School will implement the rollout of student email accounts and portal (ePassport) access for students in Lake Brantley High School or (SCPS).
Lake Brantley High School Students are being provided student e-mail accounts through Microsoft Office 365. Student email accounts are available beginning the week of May 11th, 2015. Email accounts are being provided to support and enhance the instructional experience, both in an outside of the classroom. Several benefits are part of the Office365 package: details of these additional benefits will be communicated later.
Email accounts are accessed through the district’s portal which is called “ePassport”. There following 5 steps will allow you to access your Office365 email account-
1. Using your browser, go to school web site www.lakebrantley.com
2. On your Quick links click in ePassport link.
3. Enter your student identification number in the Username field.
4. Enter your birthday (YYYYMMDD) in the Password field.
5. Click on the Office365 tile once you enter ePassport.
Congratulations, you’ve successfully access your Office 365 account for the first time!
Now that you’ve successfully accessed your Office365 account, it’s is a good time to review our Acceptable Use Policy for Creating Digital Citizens (SBSC Policy 5.52). Here are some highlights from the policy but you are encouraged to review the 4-page policy at www.scps.us
· The use of technology resources provide by SCPS should support educational objectives.
· Cyber-bullying, harassing, insulting, and/or spreading messages of hate or discrimination is unacceptable.
· Protect personal information of self and others by not sharing full names, home addresses, phone number(s), ages, birthdates, and passwords.
Remember, your safety and safety of your peers at Lake Brantley High School is everyone’s responsibility. We can help practicing good Digital Citizenship behavior.