LBHS Athletics Online Sports Physical Submission Information
All sports physicals in Seminole County will be submitted online for clearance to participate in athletics. As a parent, this process eliminates the need to “DROP” your paperwork at the school or “SEND” it with your student-athlete. We look forward to the numerous benefits that this system will provide for you, your student-athlete, our coaches and the LBHS Athletic Department.
ALL athletes interested in participating in athletics at Lake Brantley MUST COMPLETE the below process.
Documents to have on hand: Physical, Insurance Card, Parent Dr. License and NFHS Courses Certificates.
1. Visit www.AthleticClearance.com and choose Florida.
2. Register and complete the 7 fields including a security question. Parents MUST register with a valid email username and password.
3. You will be asked to submit an activation code that will be displayed on the screen. Enter the code and click submit.
4. Login using your email address and password that you registered with.
5. Select “Start Clearance Here” to start the process.
6. Select “School Year”, select “School”, Select “Sport” in which the student plans to participate in first. (you can select other sports later)
a. Example 2020-2021, Lake Brantley, Football
7. Complete all required fields for
a. Student Information-Please use legal name as appears in Skyward.
i. If you have a current physical on file in the athletic office we can upload it. Remember a physical dated from your doctor lasts 365 days.
ii. Please upload a picture of your insurance card.
iii. All 3 required NFHS Course Certificates
iv. Parent Government Issued ID - used to confirm parent consent.
c. Medical History- Answer all questions and provide necessary information.
d. Signatures - Parents and Students sign each form online.
8. Pay the Athletic Participation Contribution (APC) - $25 on www.myschoolbucks.com.
9. All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. Please allow 2 business for review.
10. Final clearance, white card and LBHS Athletics T-Shirt will be given to athletes when all information is uploaded, APC is received, and if applicable first time LBHS athletes provide in person an original birth certificate.
Note: Participation in a program for conditioning, open facilities, tryouts, or practice can not occur until you have been notified by the athletic department of your clearance status.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Athletic Department at 407-746-3422 or email
Athletic Secretary Michelle Carroll firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Director Jerri Kelly email@example.com
Assistant Athletic Director Melissa Dallenbach firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Athletic Clearance FAQ
What is my Username?
Your username is the email address that you registered with.
Once you complete a clearance for one sport and arrive at the Confirmation Message, you will have the option to check off additional sports/activities for the current school year. PLEASE ONLY CHECK OFF SPORTS that you plan on participating in this year.
If you decide to participate in an additional sport/activity later on, you can access the multiple sport check boxes by clicking on “Print” under the Confirmation Message of your original Clearance for that specific year.
The physical form can be downloaded from the Athletics page of the school website.
Statuses for the uploads page are as follows:
Completed: All upload areas are filled (may not be required).
In Progress: At least one upload area is filled.
Incomplete: No files have been uploaded.
This area is meant to store your files so they can be accessed later in the year or perhaps years following. You can either upload your files to the Document Library then apply them to your Clearance on the Physical page OR you can choose/browse for the file on the Physical page and the file will save to the Document Library for future use.
Why haven’t I been cleared?
Your school will review the information you have submitted and Clear or Deny your student for participation. You will receive an email when the student is cleared.
My sport is not listed!
Please contact your school’s athletic department and ask for your sport to be activated.