Girls Basketball Information
If you are interested in joining the Girls Basketball program read the following:
· Complete the Girls Basketball Interest form- Click Here
· Complete your sports physical. All paperwork is ELECTRONIC- Refer to the LBHS Athletics Online Sports Physical information
· Virtual and in-person workouts will be posted closer to time.
· If you have any questions email: email@example.com
LBHS Athletics Online Sports Physical Submission Information
All sports physicals in Seminole County will be submitted online for clearance to participate in athletics. As a parent, this process eliminates the need to “DROP” your paperwork at the school or “SEND” it with your student-athlete. We look forward to the numerous benefits that this system will provide for you, your student-athlete, our coaches and the LBHS Athletic Department.
ALL athletes interested in participating in athletics at Lake Brantley MUST COMPLETE the below process.
Documents to have on hand: Physical, Insurance Card, Parent Dr. License and NFHS Courses Certificates. 1. Visit www.AthleticClearance.com and choose Florida.
2. Register and complete the 7 fields including a security question. Parents MUST register with a valid email username and password.
3. You will be asked to submit an activation code that will be displayed on the screen. Enter the code and click submit.
4. Login using your email address and password that you registered with.
5. Select “Start Clearance Here” to start the process.
6. Select “School Year”, select “School”, Select “Sport” in which the student plans to participate in first. (you can select other sports later)
a. Example 2020-2021, Lake Brantley, Football
7. Complete all required fields for
a. Student Information-Please use legal name as appears in Skyward.
i. If you have a current physical on file in the athletic office, we can upload it. Remember a physical dated from your doctor lasts 365 days.
ii. Please upload a picture of your insurance card.
iii. All 3 required NFHS Course Certificates
iv. Parent Government Issued ID - used to confirm parent consent.
c. Medical History- Answer all questions and provide necessary information.
d. Signatures - Parents and Students sign each form online. 8. Pay the Athletic Participation Contribution (APC) - $25 on www.myschoolbucks.com.
9. All this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. Please allow 2 business for review.
10. Final clearance, white card and LBHS Athletics T-Shirt will be given to athletes when all information is uploaded, APC is received, and if applicable first time LBHS athletes provide in person an original birth certificate.
Note: Participation in a program for conditioning, open facilities, tryouts, or practice can not occur until you have been notified by the athletic department of your clearance status.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Athletic Department at 407-746-3422 or email