Registration Information for the 2019-2020 School Year
1. Students receive registration materials
- Curriculum Guide
- Registration Card
2. Material distributed :
They will receive their registration materials at this presentation.
3. The window opens for materials to be completed from February 8th and returned to their teachers:
- Juniors return to US History teachers
- Sophomores return to World History teachers
- Freshmen return to English 1 teachers.
4. Registration Cards:
- Study the courses and go over possible choices with classroom teachers. Students should work with teachers to get signatures for course approval from February 1- 10. All academic courses and numbers should be entered in ink and signed by current academic teachers.
- Counselors will not be in the courtyard. If students have questions they should email their counselor
- Take the curriculum guide home and discuss course selections with a parent or guardian.
- Schedule change requests are not guaranteed. All registration cards must be completed with 7 credits and alternates for all elective courses.
- Registration cards must be signed by student and the parent/guardian.
- Make corrections to the registration card and return proper documentation for verification (i.e. a change in address requires a new deed or lease, etc.) Please return with registration card.
- Failure to turn in registration card will result in classes being selected for the student. If this happens the student will not be able to change the scheduled classes.
- Counselors may not be available for appointments to go over student schedule requests during this time period due to high demands of registration. If students or parents have registration questions please email the counselor for the fastest reply.
5. Students will enter the course requests in SKYWARD and turn in the registration form in the Media Center from February 11 thru February 14. Students who do not have any of the indicated classes listed above with their peers can come any period to the Media Center and input the courses for next year. Counselors will help students enter their courses on to Skyward the week of Feb. 11 - 14.
6. Parents and students will be able to see course requests in their SKYWARD account until the end of the school year. Keep in mind the counselors are off the majority of the summer so if you need a change contact counselor before school ends. Also if you need virtual school approval, please contact counselor before school ends.