Current students can request their transcript to be sent to colleges, employers, NCAA, or have a copy mailed to yourself by completing the online Transcript Request Form.

Seniors-Final Transcript Request Form: Use this form to request that your one FINAL transcript to be sent to the College/University you will be attending.  After July 1st all graduates will have to use the "Former Graduates" link below and pay for a copy of your transcript. 

Former Graduates: If you have already graduated, visit to request your transcript.